top of page
Children in Indoor Playground

Common Questions


Does Ignite Speech & Language Therapy accept insurance?

At this time Ignite Speech & Language is a private-pay clinic. A private-pay clinic does not go through insurance-meaning you get the services that best suit your child's needs, not just what insurance will allow your child to receive. Ignite Speech & Language can provide a 'superbill' for reimbursement from your insurance. A 'superbill' is a list of dates of services with what you paid for those services. To find out more, call your insurance and discuss private therapy reimbursement options.

How do I know if my child needs speech or language services?

We always begin with an evaluation (unless you have had a recent evaluation in the last 6 months) to determine if therapy is needed. The evaluation results allow us to determine how your child's skills compare to those of children their same age and if therapy is recommended.

My child is on an IEP through the schools, can we still get outside services?

Many children benefit from additional services as well as those provided through the school. The more we can provide children at a younger age, the better.

Do you have a physical location or where do you serve kids?

We do not have a physical location at this time but do provide services in natural environments, such as your home or your child's daycare. We can also meet in a public location, such as a library or park.

What is your cancellation policy?

We know kids get sick or conflicts come up and you need to cancel the last minute. As per our cancellation policy, we ask for a 24-hour notice. Cancellations made without at least 24-hour notice, or no-shows will be charged a full session fee.

bottom of page